Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Substitute Wednesday and Thursday morning

Hi Families,

I will not be at school on Wednesday and will also miss Thursday morning. I will be away at a conference on Wednesday learning about standards based education and have a professional meeting on Thursday morning at school. It is my understanding that Mr. Philpot, a retired 3rd grade teacher, will be covering my class. Please call the office at 892-1840 if you have any needs during this time, as I will be unavailable to contact you. The kids know I'll be away and we spent a bit of time talking about how to do a good job while a sub is here. They should know my expectations and I am hoping to have a great report when I return.
Please remind your child to do their best while I'm away.

Thanks,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment