Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School 2013-2014

Hello Families,

I am excited to report that we are having a wonderful day in third grade today. I am having fun learning all about your children. I am really impressed what they already know about our school, how it works and what our rules are. More importantly they know what the rules mean and how they apply to them! Ask them about their punch card when you see them after school today. They are excited to start working toward earning a reward coupon.

I will be doing most of my whole class family communication through this blog. If you aren't already subscribing to it, please follow these directions:

Follow this link http://mrsearlesclass.blogspot.com/ and click the  button that says Follow By Email in the top right corner. By entering your email you will get an email each time I post a blog entry. I will send more information about this next week. If you have any questions before that don't hesitate to contact me.

If you do not have internet access I will send a hard copy of each blog post I write, so you will get the information as well.

I hope your child comes home and is excited about our first day together. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Sincerely,

Beth Earle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment