Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Conferences Update in Case of Snow Storm

Look in backpacks tonight for conference reminder slips. I have written in your conference time and date. If you are planning to conference Wednesday or Thursday, the bottom portion of the slip says the following:


If the weather should be bad enough to cancel school, my conferences will also be cancelled and postponed. If your conference is on Wednesday, I will hold your conference at the same time next Wednesday, March 19th.  If your conference is on Thursday, I will hold your conference at the same time, but on Tuesday, March 18th.  If the rescheduled time doesn’t work for you, please contact me immediately, so we can reschedule. Thanks for your flexibility. I will be glad to see this snow gone for another season.
Cross your fingers that the weather will cooperate, so that we can meet. If for any reason you cannot make it and they are not cancelled, please either email me or call the office and leave a message for me. Thanks for your help!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment