Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dec. 12-Dec. 14 Update

Hi Everyone,

I hope this season finds you all well. I just wanted to let you all know that I need to be away from school this Wednesday through Friday (Dec. 12-14) and will have Mr. Philpot subbing for me all three days. He is a retired teacher from WPS and has many years experience teaching third grade. I am confident he will have things well under control. If you could please remind your student each day to be helpful to Mr. Philpot, that would be great!
If you have concerns that need to be addressed before I return please contact our A House Leader, Becky Miller.
Also, if you normally email me regarding dismissal, please either call the office or send a note to Mr. Philpot. Thanks!


Also, a few reminders for the coming weeks:

Please remind your child that the weather is quite unpredictable this season and they need to be prepared for cold weather every day. Some kids are still coming in with only sweatshirts. As the temperatures drop, they need to be prepared.

The annual holiday concert is next Monday, Dec. 17th at 9am at the high school auditorium. Be sure to have your child to school on time that day so we will have time to check in before walking up.

Late start days have been confusing for breakfast eaters. Our school does not serve breakfast on late start days. Please help your child by either sending an extra snack that morning or by having them eat at home.

For those who have children who attend SACC, please communicate changes in your child's schedule with the SACC program.  I do not come into contact with them during the day and they are not part of our school programming. It's confusing for them and for me when I get calls from the office wondering where your child is. I know it's one more thing to remember, but it will help things run more smoothly here at school. Thanks for your help with this!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Beth Earle

No comments:

Post a Comment